– Daily reconciliation of store takings & reporting.
– Forex reconciliation and monitoring of exchange rates.
– Cheques collection and control.
– Gift Vouchers redemption and reconciliation.
– Ensure quality in following the daily/weekly/monthly procedures as well as reporting in a timely manner.
– Investigate Till Discrepancy cases and report it to Cash Office Group Leader and relevant departments for further action.
– Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers concerning petty cash, quotes, LPO’s and payments.
– Ensure continuous compliance with IKEA/AL Futtaim directives and the company Standard Operating Procedures in Cash office processes.
– Good Knowledge of accounting & Cash handeling.
– Very good command of English language.
– Advanced computer literacy
– Advanced proficiency of MS Office Excel and data management tools.
– Minimum 3 years retail cash handling experience, finance & accounting experience preferred
IKEA is a Swedish-Dutch multinational conglomerate based in the Netherlands that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances, decoration, home accessories, and various other goods and home services.
IKEA Jobs – UAE
|Title||Cash Office Executive Job | IKEA Jobs|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Disclaimer *This Job was Originally Posted on The IKEA Careers Site.
To See All Middle East Jobs
To Get Latest Jobs Updates Subscribe To Our News Letter
How To Apply On Job?
Click On Apply Now Button Below The Image To Apply Instantly On The Job
Need To Search Jobs By Categories?
Navigate To Sidebar To Select The All Available Jobs Categories
You Can Reach Us At Any Time Through Our Email