– Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
– Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator.
– Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment.
– Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
– Monitor food quality while preparing food.
– Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
– Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish to be served.
– Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacle.
– Use kitchen tools safely and appropriately.
– Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott.
Marriott – UAE
|Title||Commis Refuel – Marriott Job In Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Disclaimer *This Job was Originally Posted on The Marriott Careers Site.
To See All Middle East Jobs
How To Apply On Job?
Click On Apply Now Button Below The Image To Apply Instantly On The Job
Need To Search Jobs By Categories?
Navigate To Sidebar To Select The All Available Jobs Categories
You Can Reach Us At Any Time Through Our Email