– Lead the planning and implementation of a long-term social media and digital marketing strategy in line with the overall ADNOC Distribution strategic goals.
– Liaise with other divisions, including IT, Strategy, Retail, and Commercial to oversee the overall implications of digital and social media projects across the company and ensure that all digital platforms are in line and integrated with the overall IT strategy.
– Develop, plan and implement paid media campaigns on social media – driving paid search, affiliate, paid social, influencer, affiliate and programmatic display initiatives to enhance ADNOC Distribution visibility and support the success of various promotional activities and marketing campaigns.
– Guide digital media team regarding campaign performance optimizations in order to maximize campaign outcome in regard to targeting KPIs; track daily campaign performance and seek efficiencies.
– Execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns, including search engine marketing, social media advertising, display advertising, and affiliate marketing.
– Coordinate with Content and Media Relations and Brand/Design teams for timely and effective development of digital and social media marketing content and information (text, images, videos, infographics) on all channels- website, social media channels, mobile platforms and interactive applications.
– Develop social media calendar to ensure wide digital reach, maintain favorable beneficiary sentiment, and secure the engagement of different target communities through appropriate messages.
– Manage reporting to identify positive and negative performance including consumer preferences.
– Make data-driven decisions utilizing internal tools and insights, to measure channel or campaign effectiveness and influence future programs.
– Keep up to date with the latest in digital technology in social media products including technical aspects and functionalities of digital applications.
Founded in 1971, ADNOC is a leading diversified energy group, wholly owned by the Abu Dhabi Government. Our network of fully-integrated businesses operate across the energy value chain, helping us to responsibly meet the demands of an ever-changing energy market.
ADNOC Jobs – UAE
|Title||Digital & Social Media Manager Job In Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Disclaimer *This Job was Originally Posted on The ADNOC Careers Site.
To See All Middle East Jobs
How To Apply On Job?
Click On Apply Now Button Below The Image To Apply Instantly On The Job
Need To Search Jobs By Categories?
Navigate To Sidebar To Select The All Available Jobs Categories
You Can Reach Us At Any Time Through Our Email