– Accountable for overall success of the daily kitchen operations.
– Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions.
– Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
– Supervises all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced.
– Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports.
– Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
– High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
– 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
– Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
– Reviews and adjust systems and procedures in the kitchen to ensure their effectiveness.
– Develops, designs, or creates new menus and recipes based on standards or artistic contributions.
– Demonstrates knowledge of high quality food products, presentations and flavor.
– Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
– Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
– Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
– Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott.
Marriott – UAE
|Title||Head Chef Job In Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Disclaimer *This Job was Originally Posted on The Marriott Careers Site.
To See All Middle East Jobs
How To Apply On Job?
Click On Apply Now Button Below The Image To Apply Instantly On The Job
Need To Search Jobs By Categories?
Navigate To Sidebar To Select The All Available Jobs Categories
You Can Reach Us At Any Time Through Our Email